We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way.
· including when you visit our website, and
· accept on submission
You may only send us someone else’s personal information if you have their permission to do so.
Chalk Creative follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Chalk Creative uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read the "What Are Cookies" article on Cookie Consent website.
Our Advertising Partners
· Facebook https://web.facebook.com/about/privacy
Note that Chalk Creative has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Storage & Security
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Your data is stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
· Wix employ full-time security consultants, dedicated to the security of customer information.
· Wix's signup and login services are completed through a secure server (HTTPS/SSL).
· Wix.com is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of
· In accordance with the GDPR, site visitors have the right to access their data or "be forgotten" (to be permanently deleted from your databases).
· The Wix cookie banner give your visitors the option to accept or decline cookies. Wix has developed tools to assist in becoming GDPR compliant.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Disable targeted advertising provided by third-party partners at any time by using our existing privacy controls.
If you would like to: access or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com